SAT NAV Warning
Please be aware that our location is not on the maps of some Sat Nav devices. Our location code is E91 VW42. You can search for it in Google.
Latitude 52.276256 Longitude -7.6990042
Our location is quite rural, and is most easily found from the village of Ballymacarbry. Also, if you are travelling from Clonmel or Waterford and navigating with a smartphone, the easiest way to find us is to travel first to Ballymacarbry. Then, type our location/post code into Google and follow the directions from there. Otherwise you may be directed by the “scenic route” over the mountain. To get to the village the route you take is the R671 between Clonmel and Dungarvan.
Directions from Ballymacarbry
- In the village there are two pubs at a T-junction, and opposite the pubs is a road called the Nire Road.
- Turn down this road (turn right if travelling from Dungarvan and turn left turn if travelling from Clonmel.
- Just outside the village, in about 120m, you will come to another junction, and here you turn left, over a small stone bridge, following signs for the Knockalisheen Loop.
- Follow this road for 1km and at the next junction keep right, again following the sign for the Knockalisheen Loop.
- In about 1.5km along this road (very narrow in parts) you will come to another junction, with a left turn. There on your right you will see our grey and white barn. You have arrived. Our entrance is beside the barn.